Thursday, February 5, 2015

Living with Art: the repost


When we see art posted on the blogs from our community, by far the majority of times it is a cropped picture of a particular piece. We don't often get to see pictures of the art in the space where we actually live. Hanging art. Art on the walls. Art over the couch. Art leaning on the bookcase shelves.

I want to see and show art in real life settings: what Living with Art really means. And this is where you come in. Join me for a quick and easy online project. The brief is simple. I will post on my blog your pictures of art that is actually displayed in your space. It can be your own art or art that you have collected. Or both. Zoom out and show some of your surroundings. Every Thursday, beginning next week on February 12th, I am planning to put up weekly posts that include a group of these images. Along with the image I post, I will include your name and a link to one of your online sites.

Easy, right?

If you are interested in joining, no need to officially sign up. Simply email me your pic and one link. If you chose to send more than one image, I will chose one to post.

Send it in as soon as you like, or wait a while. I have enough submissions to last for some time. Please feel free to grab the Living with Art icon and spread the word. Everybody is invited to play.

7 comments:

Jo Murray said...

Hope you get a lot of interesting ones Seth.

Darlene K Campbell said...

Hooray! I just put the badge on my blog sidebar.Look forward to this.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

This sounds interesting!
Good LUCK.

Jackie PN said...

Sounds fun Seth!

BLockHEad said...

Looking forward to it!

Unknown said...

it was a real pleasure sharing the art I own with you, Seth

Unknown said...

Brilliant fun! I'm going to play! I adore you! Merci