Saturday, May 7, 2016

New Workshops New Venues - 2016/2017

I am thrilled to announce a variety of new (and old) workshops at a variety of new (and old) venues that will be filling out my 2016 teaching schedule - and a few special events in 2017 too. Please note that several more will be added to the list as soon as details are finalized.

You can see all of my classes on my workshop page, always available by clicking on the workshops tab at the top of the blog.

MAY

Ephemera Paducah in Paducah, Kentucky - registration open

JUNE

West Carlton Arts Society in Woodlawn, Ontario Canada - full
The Ink Pad in NYC - full
Kept Creations in Whitman, Massachusetts - registration open

JULY

Art is You Mixed Media Roadshow Retreat in Australia - registration open  

AUGUST

The Belmar Arts Council in Belmar, New Jersey - registration open
The Queen's Ink in Savage, Maryland - registration pending
Papercraft Clubhouse in Westbrook, Connecticut - registration pending

SEPTEMBER

Blue Twig Studio in Colorado Springs, Colorado - registration open
Stay tuned for an announcement of an additional September workshop 

OCTOBER

Art is You retreat in Stamford, Connecticut - registration open
Working on another venue that month too.

NOVEMBER

Art Retreat at the Prairie in Roundtop, Texas  - registration open


2017
Save the Dates

--In February I will be hosting a 9-day retreat in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico (Email me at shap97@gmail if you want to be added to an interest list)

--In March I am heading to Donna Downey Studios in Huntersville, North Carolina (registration for this is already open

--Also in March I return to Taos, New Mexico with Roxanne Evans Stout to re-experince our Case of Curiosities retreat. (Email me at shap97@gmail if you want to be added to an interest list)

--In June I return to Pacific NorthWest Art School on Whidbey Island in Washington (Registration is pending)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seth that's just wonderful.... might jump in on the fun somewhere this year!
Michelle ♥

Michele R. Unger said...

Yippee!!! Whidbey Island! Gleeful squealing when I saw this post! Now, I just hope I'm home!