Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Webinar: The Magic of Mixed Media Layers

You're Only One Layer Away from Magic
The Magic of Mixed Media Layers

Join me live online on Thursday June 30 at 4:00 EST for my first webinar. 

Have you ever been stuck while working on your art because you thought you might ruin it by adding another layer? Does over-thinking bring out your inner critic and limit your willingness to take creative chances? 

In this webinar you will learn mixed-media layering techniques to enhance the depth, complexity and power of your work. 

Discover how to push yourself and your art further by letting go and creating without thinking. I will share tips to help you become more comfortable out of your comfort zone by not getting attached to your work, trusting the process, and taking creative risks. My mantra is, You're only one layer away from magic, so grab your paintbrush and tune in. Magic awaits!

This live webinar features a PowerPoint presentation and the opportunity to ask me questions live during the hour long webinar. You will also receive a link to a recording of the webinar and an exclusive demo video on layering pulled from one of my workshop DVDs.

6 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I wish all the best!

Jo Murray said...

I'll be there... one of your many OZ groupies.

Nan G said...

Cool.ill be there.

CarrieStephenson said...

Be there too :)

Chris Minton said...

Wish I could join, but will be working. Hope to catch the next webinar.

Darlene K Campbell said...

Wanted to be there but when I try to checkout I get a message that Safari can't open the page. I'm dealing with an old Apple computer that needs a new upgrade on browser and flash drive. Sorry I have to miss this.