Sunday, September 18, 2016

The Week Links: 117

Join me every Sunday when I share some of my favorite links I discovered in the previous week. Earlier posts in the series can be found here.

And here is Week 117...


1. What it feels like to be inside a rainbow. From Liz West.



2. The Genius Loci series from Anastasia Savinova



3. Excited to see the work of Brian Dettmer at his current NYC exhibition at PPOW Gallery.



4. Check out Donna Downey's Find Out Fridays here.


5. Check out the NYC views from the 86th floor penthouse in the tallest residential tower in the western hemisphere.




7. Flashback link 2011: Wish I could walk back into this exhibit of the work of Jose Parla.

4 comments:

Beulah Bee said...

Really enjoyed the Park Ave. penthouse link--it's impossible to imagine what it would be like to live there--it's other worldly. Just finished watching an excellent (and SO educational) documentary called New York by Ric Burns. And how lucky you are to see Dettmer's work in person, I can't imagine any photo ever doing it justice, I think his work is brilliant!

Sharon Y said...

Great set of links Seth. Thank you for always introducing me to new artists and places. Happy Sunday!

Jo Murray said...

WOW !!!! I want to live in that apartment. The art links are amazing too.

Nan G said...

Some pretty amazing links this week, Seth! I would love to visit the rainbow! And that penthouse..Whoa! Is right. Of course I'll be following Donna's Find Out Friday. Thanks for introducing us to the magic the world of art!