Thursday, December 15, 2016

Make it Your Own: 10

One of my favorite parts of teaching is watching how every participant creates artwork that is truly their own. At the end of every workshop, no two pieces are the same.


I also find it exciting when I come across artwork online that incorporates my product lines. Seeing how different people use these items in such creative ways is always inspiring. I love the wide variety of styles and unique choices. Click each link below for more details on each and click here to see other posts in this series.


(Spellbinders Splatter Proof Die Set)

(Spellbinders 3-Ring Binder)



10 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

I bet it is rewarding for you, too! Seth, you touch so many artists lives....GREAT WORK!

Nikki Acton said...

Thanks Seth... Wonderful to see so much creation and variety using your designs.

Amanda said...

Thanks for the mention Seth, great products
Love
Amanda x

Sisterhood of the Muse said...

Inspiring designs/products encourage your soul to creatively fly! :-)

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Thank you Seth for being so kind to mention me and a big thank you also for your wonderful products that enable us all to create the magic :)
Hugs
Donna xx

Cindy said...

These pieces are all beautiful!

Jo Murray said...

Nice work Setho!

Unknown said...

Thank you Seth for including my work. Ans it is very nice to see how differently all works are. very inspiring :)

Sue said...

Thanks so much for including me with all these fantastic pieces, and for designing such wonderful products :-)

PaperArtsy said...

Wow what a gorgeous array of fantastic creativity!!