Friday, January 27, 2017

Extra Special

I love to teach and each and every one of my classes is special. But...sometimes I am able to be a part of workshops that are just a bit extra special. Perhaps they are in a unique location, part of a bigger retreat or a collaborative experience with other artists. In all cases, I hope you will consider joining me at some of the following extra special events coming this year. You can get more details on my entire teaching schedule on my workshop page.

At the Improve
A one-time-only collaborative workshop with THE Mary Beth Shaw.

--Mary Beth Shaw's Studio - St. Louis, Missouri - November 11-12 - Registration Open - workshop now full. thank you.

A Library of Memories
A special, multi-day workshop and the only one I teach my found object assemblage work

--Donna Downey Studios - Huntersville, North Carolina - March 10-12 - Registration Open
--Pacific Northwest Art School - Whidbey Island, Washington - June 8-11 - Registration Open
--Fibre Arts Australia - Ballarat, Victoria, Australia - July 5-11 - Workshop Full
--Fibre Arts Australia - Woodlawn, New South Wales, Australia - July 12-15 - Registration Open

Art is You Mixed Media Retreat
Thrilled to be back on the west coast for the best retreat there is

--Art is You - Santa Rosa, California - April 4-9 - Registration Open
--Debuting a new, 3-day workshop: Table of Contents
--Debuting a collaborative workshop with Kecia Deveney: Animal Magnetism

A Case of Curiosities
Returning for two retreats in collaboration with Roxanne Evans Stout in the magical land of Taos

--Mabel Dodge Luhan House - Taos, New Mexico - March 26-April 1 - Registration Open (2 seats left)
--Mabel Dodge Luhan House - Taos, New Mexico - October 22-28 - Registration Open

Art Adventure Retreat
First time teaching in Wisconsin 

--Shake Rag Alley Center - Mineral Point, Wisconsin - August 25-27 - Registration Open
--Teaching 3 classes: Book of Moments, 52 Card Pickup, Collage Camp

***plus workshops in New York, Connecticut, Virginia, Massachusetts, California, Kentucky and the UK - all on my workshop page.

3 comments:

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

You are busy!! I wish you all the best...You love what you do, and it SHOWS!!

Linda Teddlie Minton said...

Ohhh, how I wish! Some day I will be free of family obligations and can fly away to take some of your workshops. Until then, I'll follow your work online and dream ... ;^)

Jo Murray said...

Those look like fabulous classes....and you are a born teacher. Your enthusiasm for your materials is contagious.