Tuesday, August 8, 2017

A Man with a Plan

I am a man with a plan. Well...planner that is. For the first time I have decided to commit to journaling my daily life in art for an entire year. Note how that was worded. I am not journaling every day but by the end of the year I will have an entry for every day of the year. 


I am limiting my entries to my creative activities.


That way I will have a documentation of my life in art for 2017.


At the end of the year I will decide whether to continue into 2018.


You can read more about my planner and see additional images in my guest post today on the Spellbinders blog

-------------------

My journal was created using all the components from the book kit I designed for Spellbinders. It includes 





Would love to see how you document your creative life. Feel free to share details or a link in the comments so we can see if you have a plan.

9 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

The coolest - love love!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I have a PLAN--- Survive and just maybe... sometimes...create art!

FarStarr said...

I HAD a plan at the beginning of the year and made awesome collaged pages in my date planner through April. Since then I've only managed to stick in my fruit and vegetable stickers occasionally. I do still carry it around every day though! :)

A Pink said...

Oh my those covers, those pages , the content, the detail!! Such a fantastic way to document your 365, Seth and a real labour of LOVE ! Thanks so much for sharing and always inspiring . x

Anonymous said...

that is so cool. I want to do that!

Jackie PN said...

Very cool Seth!
Your pages are looking pretty awesome, I really like the concept as well!
Jackie

Gaby Bee said...

Awesome Seth! The covers, the inside pages - everything looks just perfect!

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Congratulations! I've been stopping by pretty much daily since 2008...my pleasure!

Unknown said...

I so need to see this book in real life!!